- Using winscp or some other sftp tool copy the fogcrypt folder from your fog server (/opt/fog-setup/fog_0.32/) to a windows pc
- Move it to c:
- Goto to Start, Run and type cmd and hit the Enter key.
- To get to the c: type cd c:\
- cd fog_0.32 (replace with name of the version you are using)
- cd FOGCrypt
- FOGCrypt.exe your password >encrypted-password.txt
- Open the file you created encrypted-password.txt with any text editor like notepad and the encrypted password can be copied into FOG via the FOG web interface.
- This link was helpful: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/o-s-deployment/36189-fog-installations-woes-5.html